Vice President of Sales (Retail)
Spacee creates amazing spatial experiences. The goal is to turn everything, including walls, floors, objects and even the space in-between into interactive digital spaces that augment physical reality.
As the VP of Retail Sales;
- You will be required to Design, Implement, and Manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes. We seek for you to establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in your planning, forecasting, and budgeting approaches used by the sales organization. You will be required to ensures planning, forecasting, and budgeting efforts integrate with other planning processes employed by the firm.
- You will be responsible for equitably assigning salesforce quotas and ensuring the firm’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
- You will need to partner with senior sales leadership to identify opportunities for sales process improvement. We will want you to facilitate successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well defined, efficient sales process is in place for launch. Your goal will be to foster a team of continuous process improvement.
- We will ask that you work closely with sales leadership and Human Resources, establishes a sales force training plan focused on developing and reinforcing critical sales competencies. We will want t you to prioritize training objectives for selling, sales management, and sales support roles. You all also be required to oversee the delivery of field and HQ training to sales, sales management, and sales support personnel.
As the VP of Sales your job requirements are as follows:
- You will need to create a sales technology strategy with recommendations around changes and enhancements to the company's Customer Relationship Management technology platform.
- You will need to oversee sales compensation plan administration. We will want to measure and establish sales compensation program rules, policies, and procedures. We ask that you ensure sufficient resources are assigned to adequately administer sales compensation programs. You will be working closely with Accounting, Finance, and Human Resources to establish rules, policies, and procedures associated with sales compensation.
- The outcome of all of your will be to ensure sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. At times, we will ask that you develop new reporting tools as needed and you will coordinate with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- The number one goal of the SVP of Sales should be to provide leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the CEO, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the firm’s business goals.
- You will be working closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Everything you do must align reporting, training, and incentive programs with these performance management priorities.
- This role is one where you will be responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel. Your day will be filled with making recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations to maximize sales productivity. You will lead a change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish support from key leadership stakeholders, and efficiently implement new deployment and job models.